17 Reasons to Become a Lesbian

by Bella

17 reasons to become a lesbian:

Men are hopeless in bed

After having some very bad experiences with various boyfriends I have compiled the following list of reasons to transfer to the "other team":

1. When having sex he avoids kissing my lips.

2. He grabs and touch my breasts like they were bread dough.

3. He bites my nipples and thinks I scream of pleasure.

4. The 30 second foreplay.

5. He thinks it is OK to have sex with his socks on.

6. He asks if I have got an orgasm yet. Repeatedly.

7. One time when we were doing it doggystyle, he tried to slip it into my ass. I got angfy and he told me it was "an accident."

8. He asks if he can take nude photos of me with his new digital camera.

9. Biting my clitoris. He thought I would enjoy extreme pain in the most sensitive area of my body.

10. Insisting on pushing my legs behind my back when having intercourse. My limbs are not made of jelly!

11. The toilet seat.

12. Not shaving his face before giving oral sex. Ohh.. bleeding from inside my thighs..

13. He comes too fast, or when he drinks: much too late.

14. When giving him oral he several times tried to push my head down. Had to smack him before he understood that I disliked it.

15. When doing the cowgirl position he just lies there like a piece of meat. His hands are resting on the bed. Hey! What about keeping them busy on my body while I do all the work?

16. How many times do I have to tell you? Women do not have a prostate! It is no feeling of pleasure for us back there, so I do not believe it will be "the greatest experience ever."

17. Constantly complaining about "You never want sex," "You are always tired" and so on. Like it was going to make me want it more?

6 Reasons To Become A Homebased Travel Agent

Top 10 Reasons To Become An Evangelical

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Top 10 reasons to become a ... Anyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you do when he is on top, and does all the work?

June 7, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesbians just don't get it

COCK RULES THE WORLD!

June 7, 2007 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always try talking to him about the problem rather than slapping him and bitching about in on a blog.

Idiot!

June 7, 2007 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a 90 inch penis
an yor small poon is frail
it will bleed in pain NIGGA

December 2, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree, it's nice to let him do that, I was screaming of pleasure while there was a cock in my pussy another in my ass and another one in my mouth !!! Awesome

August 30, 2012 at 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I'm with the both of you because I'm a lesbian and a slut...

August 30, 2012 at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home